wtorek, 3 maja 2016

A funny thing...



A funny thing. I created this necklace like ages ago, and since some time I've wanted to make something similar, but I don't have time. I don't have little green beads. I don't have well, everything I need to make it. (to be honest I am perfectly capable to recreate this little necklace, I have everything I need). I make excuses to everything and I wonder every time why I do it. Why I just don't do what I want. Why I just wont create what I have in mind... I don't know answer for it as I don't know answers for many other questions which arose lately around me. I guess it's one of the reasons why I've started to run a blog again. Anyhow, apparently it's good to start from little things. So I will try. To solve the mysteries of my own minds. Stop. This is a big thing... Why around me I can find only big things to think about?
Small things...
Well...
I will do the dished at once, and not put them to the sink to give them some time...
???

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Back to Top