czwartek, 19 maja 2016

Little bit of this and that



If you wander how you can make your photographs more appealing, I won't help you (unfortunately). Mostly because I don't know myself how to do it. But I try. I change from time to time little something. I'm testing new props, new backgrounds. Once I was convinced that white background is the best one, but lately I am more into gloomy images with small pieces of nature in it (and grayish texture). My big goal is to save money in order to buy new camera... but until such miracle happen I just do what I can. One of my more achievable goal is to be content with every photo I put online. I have no idea if it's doable but I will do my best:)

For now I wanted to show you some of my favorite little treasuries which I use very open. It's mixture of everything I guess... Still I am on constant lookout for new natural beautiful objects which would add a flavor to my jewelry pictures:) 

7 komentarzy :

  1. Photography is a constant struggle for online sellers!
    Love this picture :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Having good product photographs are a constant struggle for me. With bigger pieces and without models I find it difficult to achieve my goal.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Yes, good photography is hard...but in my opinion, it's not just about a good camera...you also need good composition skills and good editing skills...and some luck ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I hear you, it is a struggle for me too. There are so many obstacles, but we need to work constantly. You have a nice selection of little props.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I agree with Dina, it's not only the camera. For IG and product picture I just use a regular canon camera and it does a pretty good job. Next to it I have a better camera, but I rarely use it now, the little one is just more practical. Composition and lightning is sometime more important and keeping on experimenting, testing new things. Love your picture here! Good composition!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Oh, photography is indeed difficult. I am constantly trying to improve. It is so important for online selling.
    Lovely treasures you have found!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Lovely photo! I think this one is aslo great for Instagram! Beside casting the products now we should also think about the social media when taking photos!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Back to Top