wtorek, 17 maja 2016

black is back



This black earrings are bold and big. Unique. They where inspired not only by gothic style art, but black tones which we can find in Nature. I think that all black stones are the most intriguing one. Beauty of the black pearls or black diamonds is the beauty which can master your soul and mind. I think this kind of stones and beads can shine even in dark. And remember, that black not always means darkness or grieve. For me it's the colour of power and strength. It is the tone of uniqueness... In this gothic style chandelier earrings I used not only black stones, but the red one too. What else can match more perfectly to this colour than tinges of love, blood and vitality...?
***
The first version of this earrings was without red beads and black drops. I wish I could find some old photos of the first version, but I think they are lost forever in archives of my computer. 

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Back to Top