niedziela, 22 maja 2016

Upcycled Jewelry




It all started with being more eco-friendly. With trying to take care of my surrounding. With reusing what I can, with not throwing away things which I just didn't like anymore.

And then, the idea of upcycled jewelry came to my mind. There are so many pieces, old treasures, unused and unwanted jewelry, sometimes broken, sometimes just not loved. I wanted to give this pieces second live. Make them wanted again. So I started from working with old pieces which I could find at home, then I tried to find some online... and the whole series was born.
This necklace is one of the first of whole series of "unloved" jewelry. I try to keep all the pieces low cost, because for me, in this series it's all about finding those unwanted pieces a new home:)
***
This piece was created from broken retro style pendant. I am not quite sure from what material the drop was created. It looks like alloy or kind of acrylic drop but with most adorable moonlight glow:)
I added to it copper top and simple chain to create vintage style look.

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Back to Top