niedziela, 8 maja 2016

Personal Brain Tangle


Firstly, I thought this blog will be about my digital art, then I had an idea to change it into jewelry blog. After a while I almost decided to make in my personal blog, and then it came to me. This little place of mine is called CCStudio, so it will be about everything:) Sometimes the best ideas are the simplest one:) But generally speaking I want to have some place, where I could easily write about some days. Maybe to remember them little bit later because it is so easy to forget those simple everyday moments. And I don't want to forget them. 
I want to practice my English too. It's fun searching for some unusual words to use here (those simple one which I've already forgot too;).
Sometimes I will share with the World some digital supplies, and I guess this post is about that. I've made this digital paper yesterday. I've made, and will make some more in this style, because I want to put a whole set and list it in my etsy shop, but this one is for you. To use it as you want. Just because even though it's raining outside, and today will definitely be the ordinary simple day, I still want to remember it in good way...
***
soo paper is free for commercial and personal use if anyone has any doubts:)

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Back to Top