sobota, 11 czerwca 2016

Chaos





Some crystals are just too beautiful to set in a jewelry piece...

 They are somehow wild and untamed. Maybe it's a wired thing, describing stones in such way, but there is always "but". They are compelling, unique. They are present from a dear friend, a good beautiful soul.  At the first sight they may seem like a random mix of shiny pale things, rays of sun caught into transparent essence, smooth surfaces and raw insides. It's a little bit of chaos right there but sometimes I truly want to belief that such things can be beautiful too. I do hope that chaos as it is may reflect some basic and pure elements. I can see it in those beautiful crystals, there is undeniably beauty in them, but it so challenging to treat such force like that when it enters our lives. 

I am chaotic, unorganized, and fighting this things really cost me a lot (as you may suspect I am usually, well, not very successful in this battles). But from time to time this crazy idea comes to my mind. What if I could just embrace the chaotic side of me. Live with it, cheerfully awaiting the beauty of unexpected. It's a crazy but simultaneously almost mesmerizing idea...

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Back to Top