poniedziałek, 11 lipca 2016





I truly love this piece mostly because of the style of it. This Asian Gemstone Pendant reminds me of ancient Chinese or Japanese stories and tales which teach you that balance and equilibrium and wisdom is something meaningful and important. Always. No matter when or where you are. In our modern society filled with rush and immediacy we tend to forget about those values. This piece speaks about tradition and peace of mind in beautiful Asian art style.

It reminds of the TV show I'm watching lately. I know it's a little bit silly but still, there is this character, teacher, a wise men.  He possesses a mixture of balance and wisdom, but with a big amount of distance to the world which surround him (which is far from perfection). When I look at this piece, I think about this fictional character. It's not real, I am fully aware of it but still, it reminds me that those values are not to be forgotten. That they are maybe not crucial but still, so important for having a good life.

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Back to Top